Monday, November 8, 2010

Moving on

When people move on does that mean they're giving up or they're just fed up? Recently I've witnessed a lot of moving on from both men and women. How come no one ever realizes what they have till it's too far out of their reach? It's not just men it's us women too. When we seem to have that good guy that's more than willing to hand us the world on a golden platter we run. Do we run back to our mother, our friends or our inner self? No! We run to the guy that's more than willing to feed us more than our fair share of bullshit on a paper plate. We leave them full of resentment swearing never again. But from beginning to end we give our hearts to the biggest assholes while the sweetest gentlemen get nothing but a wet shoulder. Why does it take so long for us humans to move on? Hmm I may never know all everyone seems to say is at some point we lost sight of us. Everybody is always so focused on the big picture. But what about all the details the artist drew to create the big picture? Are they not important anymore? How can you get the big picture if you don't even know what makes the big picture? That's like saying you want a good guy/girl but don't know what characteristics you want him to have.

2 comments:

  1. I believe people move on for both reasons you gave & many more. I don't believe I've left good guys for bads ones I think I have been with bad guys & left them for worse guys. I don't believe in settling I think no matter what I should be happy & as a mother of two I want my children to see me at my best & they cant do that if I'm in a bad situation. At this point in my life I'm being selfish & trying not give my heart away to assholes as you put it so lets see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mean settle and not be happy.I meant accept some of the flaws because nobody is perfect you just have to be willing to take the good with the bad. like for instance you like lightskin guys settle for a darkskin guy that is treating you right.

    ReplyDelete