Monday, November 8, 2010

Mr. Right

They always say never give up Mr. Right is only around the corner. But how do they know that? I've heard that so many times I'm starting to think well tell him to stand beside me. Is there even a such thing as mr. right? Nope not in my world because hey nobody is perfect. He might have some of the characteristics you want but not all. Come on people this is not Cinderella there's no fairy tale ending. Nobody wants to settle but in certain situations I believe you have to. Especially in this case of finding mr. right for you. A wise man once said there's always something better coming along. Which is sometimes true but a wiser woman responded if you keep passing along every woman/man you meet waiting for that something better you could spend your whole life waiting. Is that what you want? To be all alone waiting for something better. I strongly doubt that! I don't want mr. right anymore, now all I want is a good man. Do they still exist you ask. I believe they do and you should too. Good men are out there you just have to bypass all of the frauds. Don't fall for every person that comes along pretending. Give that guy/girl that may not be your type physically a chance. He/she might just make up for it by treating you the way you've always imagined someone to treat you. People inorder to find what we want we sometimes have to step out of the box we've created for ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. In my experience of life & love there can be a Mr. Right but for me I'm no longer a believer. Love has passed my door too many times & all I've gotten from it is hurt & pain. They say never give up unfortunately I have now I'm content with loving myself, loving my children & loving my family some of anyway but your included. Muahhh. Maybe one day I'll change my mind.

    ReplyDelete